Parents please follow link below to view details of school uniform
If you have any financial difficulty with providing school uniform for your child, please do come to speak to Mrs Hawkins as there is funding available from Chippenham Borough Lands Charity. .
- A white t-shirt (with or without logo)
- Navy blue shorts/skorts
- Navy blue jogging bottoms for cold weather
- Navy blue jumper for cold weather
- Trainers (any colour) for outdoor PE
- Black daps/plimsolls for indoor PE
Long hair, past shoulder length, is expected to be tied back neatly. All jewellery should be removed, including earrings, watches, necklaces and bracelets. Any recently pierced ears, or stud earrings that are tricky to take out, will be covered with tape to minimise injury. Hooped or dangling earrings should not be worn to school at all. Older children tend not to need black daps for indoor PE, so a pair of clean trainers is sufficient.