I am practising using Diamond power because:
• I know what to do when I don’t know what to do!
I am practising using Emerald power by:
• being a ‘Have a go Hero’ even though I might make a mistake.
• knowing mistakes are part of learning so I don’t mind when I make one.
I am practising using Sapphire power by:
• focusing on my learning even though there have been monster distractions around me.
I am practising using Ruby power when:
• I am kind to other learners by being supportive and listening to them.
• I am happy for other children when they have been successful in their learning.
I am practising using Topaz power when:
• I share my ideas by talking clearly.
• I ask questions to help my understanding.
I am practising using Amethyst power when:
• I listen to others to take in new ideas.
• I show signs of listening carefully.
• I respond with an answer that is appropriate to the question.